Portumna GC is moving from current BRS Timesheet booking system to CLUBNET by Golfgraffix. This system includes Mobile APP new tee sheet and sponsorship modules. Reps from CLUBNET will give a full presentation and you will be able to download the Mobile APP on the night.Please attend and learn about this new development APP that will act as a communication tool between you and the club
Mobile App Module:
- The Mobile App acts as a communication tool between the club, it members and visitors who download the App. It provides instantaneous notification to members and visitors of current, future and past events taking place in the Golf Club and it can direct members and visitors to News Items in the News Section and can be used as a reminder of events taking place at short notice.
- It also has a Members Area, which is protected by password and this is where the club can share information with members only i.e Results, Minutes of Meetings, Confidential Information for Members Only etc.
- It will also incorporate your Tee Sheet and Handicap System, where members and visitors can instantaneously book their Tee Times and check their handicap using their mobile phones and not have to contact the club to do so. However, should a person not have a mobile phone or choose not to download the App they can still contact the club to book a Tee Time.
- Live Scoring is also a feature of the Mobile App, where the results of Inter Club Competitions are relayed in Real time as the matches are taking place and the results can be viewed in any part of the world, once the individual had downloaded the App.
- 3D Flyovers are also on the Mobile App and these can be used as GPS while members and visitors are playing the course. It shows the yardage or metres to the front, centre and back of the green.
- All Contacts are on the App, Office Phone Number, Email Address, Website, Club Facebook, Club Twitter and Latest Weather Forecast with a Live Rain Radar feature.
- A Facility for the Club to share its photographs of the course, catering facilities, presentations etc is in it’s Gallery Section.
- A Facility for the Club to share in the Club Info Section, all information pertaining to the club from its history, social events taking place, course status and other information which the club would like to share as a means of attracting societies and visitors to its club.
- The Club Pro section will contain information in relation to Open days, Green Fee Prices, The Catering Facilities on offer, Membership details etc.
- From the Office aspect, the module provides a Member Management System which uses the email address of members as its unique identifier. If a member has to update their profile they can do so through the Member Section on the mobile phone and the system will update immediately. If they don’t use an email address or mobile, they will have to go through the office to update the system as normal.
- The Member Management System is a database for the office to email invoices out to members or print and post. It also helps to keep records up to date using one database.
- The Module as provides an EMarketing Feature for a nominated individual to create Newsletters to send to Members, Prospecting Societies or Corporates who wish to consider the club as a venue for future events.
We hope you will take the time to come along on Tuesday the 14th January at 8.00pm and experience the benefits this Mobile App.
“Only ClubNet has everything to offer Golf Clubs, that our competitors can’t!
Member Management, Tee Sheet, Mobile App and EPOS System all on one platform, from one Provider”!